Love your Lube
As a sex therapist, the topic of lube comes up frequently. After researching and getting a lot of feedback on lube, I've compiled a list of lubricants I professionally recommend!
Water Based Lubricants
Pros: safe for use with condoms, wash off easily.
Cons: evaporate quickly.
* I've only included glycerin free lubes below, as glycerin can trigger yeast infections in women.
1. Sliquid H20 Original Water Based Lubricant
2. Lulu Lube
3. Isabel Fay
Pros: safe for use with condoms, works well in water, provides long lasting lubrication
Cons: can damage silicone sex toys, can leave a slippery residue (even after washed off)
2. Sliquid Naturals Silver Silicone Lubricant
3. Swiss Navy
Oil Based Lubricants
Pros: safe to eat, provides long lasting lubrication, great for massage
Cons: will break down latex (do NOT use with condoms!), can be difficult to clean up
1. Coconu Organic Personal Lubricant- Coconut Oil-based
2. YES- Organic Plant Oil Natural Personal Lubricant
3. Elan Vital Naturals